This blog was created by Mollie Sievers, a junior Nutrition and Dietetics major at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln.
When thinking of pizza, most people think of the standard pizzas: cheese, pepperoni, sausage. But pizzas can be fun and unique for each person. This new take on pizzas is light, healthy, and quick enough to be the perfect afternoon snack for all ages!
BBQ Chicken Pizza
• 6 English Muffins
• ¾ cup BBQ sauce
• 1 ½ cups chicken (cooked and diced)
• ¾ cup shredded cheese
• 1 chopped bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450ᵒ.
2. Measure out all ingredients.
3. Slice English muffins in half and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Spread BBQ sauce on English muffins.
5. Top with remaining ingredients.
6. Bake at 450ᵒ for 7-12 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
Recipe source http://recipefinder.nal.usda.gov/recipes/bbq-chicken-pizza