This blog was created by Cassie Augustine, a Dietetic and Nutrition Exercise Health Science double major at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln.
With summer right around the corner, are you looking for a refreshing way to excite your taste buds? Great, this recipe is a perfect way to liven up your meals or snacks. It is not only nutritious, but it is quick.
This banana orange frosty is the perfect way to perk up your day. With three simple ingredients you can make it for a breakfast on the go, a snack in between meals or even to compliment your meal.
- 1 banana (frozen)
- ½ cup low fat yogurt (plain)
- ½ orange juice (prepared)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- You can add more liquid if you want to make the smoothie thinner consistency.
- Put in a cup and enjoy (: