Question: What Kind Of Paint Do You Use For Kitchen Cabinets??
7 Best Cabinet Paint Brands for a Flawless Finish
- Farrow & Ball Full Gloss Paint.
- Benjamin Moore Advance Interior Satin Paint.
- Fine Paints of Europe Eurolux Acrylic Paint.
- Valspar Cabinet Enamel Semi-Gloss Latex Interior Paint.
- Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations System.
- Behr Alkyd Semi-Gloss Enamel Paint.
- Insl-X Cabinet Coat.
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets?
The national average cost to paint standard kitchen cabinets ranges from $1,200 to $7,000, with additional costs for better paint quality, cabinet design and size, and painting method all affecting the total cost of the project.
How can I paint my kitchen cabinets without sanding?
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Without Sanding or Priming
- Remove Any Dirt and Grime. Using a scrubbing sponge, thoroughly wipe down each cabinet surface with a grease-cutting cleaner, making sure to remove all dirt and grime.
- Apply Liquid Deglosser.
- Label Doors + Remove Hardware.
- Clean Out the Inside.
- Paint the Back.
- Insert Thumbtacks.
- Paint the Molding.
- Paint the Front Side.
How do you paint old kitchen cabinets?
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Remove Cabinet Doors and Drawers.
- Step 2: Clean the Cabinets.
- Step 3: Repair Holes, Dents or Gouges.
- Step 4: Sand Then Clean the Surfaces.
- Step 5: Apply the Primer.
- Step 6: Apply Semi-Gloss Latex Paint.
- Step 7: Mark the Placement of the Hardware.
- Step 8: Pre-Drill Then Attach Hardware.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”