Quick Answer: How Can I Make My Kitchen Look Brighter??
5 Tips to Brighten a Dark Kitchen
- Add bright accents to the kitchen. Bright accents provide a cheap and easy fix to a dark kitchen.
- Paint the kitchen walls a sunny color. If your kitchen has paneling, wallpaper or dark-painted walls, you need an update fast.
- Install recessed lighting.
- Consider new kitchen countertops.
- Replace or repaint old cabinetry.
How do you brighten a dark kitchen with paint?
Look for neutrals with a warm, yellow or orange base for the most impact in a dark kitchen. Soft brown is relaxed and welcoming. Or go even lighter with straw, palest terra cotta or a warm, creamy shade of white on the walls. Choose cabinets in medium tones of natural wood or painted a darker hue of your walls.
What is the most popular color to paint a kitchen?
The good news is that are certain colors that work best in specific rooms. When it comes to kitchens, white, gray, blue, red, yellow, and green really shine. Each of these shades can do something different for the room, but they all help create a warm and welcoming space.
How do you brighten a small kitchen?
There is no reason why a small kitchen can’t exude some serious style and feel more spacious than it actually is.
20 tricks for making a small kitchen look bigger
- Use colour.
- Add geometric patterns.
- Use see-through elements.
- Add mirrors.
- Choose reflective surfaces.
- Opt for open shelving.
- Goodbye clutter, hello minimalism.
Photo in the article by “Википедия”